Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad KB scaling in JSD preview on ticket view screen

Marcin Danisz February 3, 2022

Our customers report, that the preview of a knowledge base article is badly scaled in ticket view screen in JSD. It happens in all browsers. Logging in to confluence doesnt change the scaling, and the problems presists.

To reproduce:
Open any JSM ticket with knowledge base article connected in the section: "Related knowledge base articles". Click on it.

Jira 8.13.13

JSD 4.13.13

Confluence 7.13.2

scaling.jpg

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tomasz Legutko April 21, 2022

I've filed support request to Atlassian team and they've confirmed they can reproduce the problem and submitted it as a bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-11298

So all that's left is to upvote / comment, watch the issue and wait.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2022

Hi @Marcin Danisz 

Please find the answer to the question on JSM why it's not rendering the Confluence pages properly

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Knowledge-Base-Confluence-the-articles-pages-layout-does-not/qaq-p/1928410

Let me know if you have any further queries

Thanks,
Pramodh

Tomasz Legutko April 20, 2022

Hi @Pramodh M , I'm having exactly the same problem as @Marcin Danisz

Screenshot 2022-04-20 at 19.19.41.png

The issue you linked refers to some minor rendering differences between Confluence editor and customer portal.

The issue we're facing is that in Agent view, all articles have top and bottom spacing that make articles unreadable for agents. Article view from customer portal looks correct, the problem is only in Agent / Issue view.

Jira Service Management Data Center 4.22.0
Confluence Server 7.7.3

Google Chrome Version 100.0.4896.75 (reproduces on Firefox too)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events