Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup and Restore apps for Jira Service Management

Romy Meyers May 24, 2023

Morning everyone!

I see that the marketplace offers about 4-5 backup apps for JSM. Looking for feedback on any experience with these apps, who uses what, and any to avoid. 

Thanks for any information you can provide and have a great day!

Romy

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Hi Romy,

I highly recommend the Revyz Backup and Restore app. 

Vish Reddy _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Thank you @John Funk 

Hi @Romy Meyers ,

Our app is focussed on the Jira administrator, we provide more capabilities beyond Backup & Restore - We help address four categories of use cases:

1. Manage | Cloud 2 Cloud data Cloning example use case sandbox to prod
  2. Protect | Backup & Restoreall Jira project types (JSW, JSM etc.. including JSM Assets)
  3. Analyze | Jira site analytics for the Administrator
  4. Optimize | Jira site optimizationexample use cleanup of jira site, easily delete unwanted configuration

I would love to give you demo of what we have built and get your feedback.

Please feel free to pick a time on my calendar that works best for you.

Thank you

Vish

0 votes
Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io_ June 19, 2023

Hello @Romy Meyers 

I represent GitProtect.io , a backup and recovery software for Jira Software, Jira Service Management, and Jira Work Management. The solution permits you to automatically back up your entire Jira environment, set backup scheduler, and if the need arises recover you Jira data fast. 

You can find out more on how to build a reliable backup startegy from our blog post: Jira Backup Best Practices

Learn more  about our product on Atlassian marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228719/gitprotect-io-backups-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Or schedule a demo: https://calendly.com/bjurga/30min?month=2023-06 

Hope my answer will be useful for you,

Thanks,

Daria

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS