Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatization between flows of Jira Service Management and Jira Software.

adminjira September 30, 2022

Hello team! 👋🏻

I am requesting your help to validate some information about a matter I have with the flows.

Currently I am managing a project in Jira Software and another one with Jira Service Management. I would like to know how I can, through the global automatization, make that a “Subtask” on Jira Software change it status inside the flow and that same status to be reflected on the attached incidence that is the same “Subtask” but is locate in Jira Management.
I mean, an automatization that will complete the same transition I make on Jira Management Service once I update the status on Jira Software.

EXPLICACION.png

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2022

Hi @adminjira and welcome to the community!

The big thing is that you need a branch action.  At its simplest form, the rule would be framed like this:

• TRIGGER: Issue Transitioned
  • BRANCH on Linked Issue
    • ACTION: Transition Issue

This rule is very basic, but it sets the foundation.  When an issue is transitioned, branch into linked issue(s) and transition.  You can add conditions to refine the rule behavior.

adminjira October 7, 2022

Thank you very much, you have saved me and provided the correct solution to my problem 🤗🤩 

Like Mark Segall likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events