Automation to send email if ticket is not assigned

Danielle David September 15, 2022

Is it possible to have a automation/rule where if a ticket that has a high priority and assigned to a certain group with the assignee unassigned that if the ticket is not assigned to someone after 2 hours to generate a email to certain people?

1 answer

0 votes
Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2022

Hi @Danielle David 

This is possible. My suggestion is

• use the issue list to select the issues you want to be reported (assignee nulled, issue creation timestamp < now() - 2h), however I am not sure about the "assigned to a group but unassigned" part
  • save the selection as a filter
  • create a subscription to the filter to users or a group mailbox that is checked e.g. every 10 minutes

Regards,

Harald

Danielle David September 28, 2022

Thank you, i am a little confused. Is this an automation?

Harald Seyr
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2022

That depends on your understanding of automation. A subscription to a filter triggers an email that it created by the system based on filter results in the interval configured in the subscription.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events