Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation for Organizations

Efimos Artemus September 19, 2022

Hello. I need to create a regular rule using "Automation". We have many clients who are registered as Organizations. For each organization, an "Version update" task should be created every month. The task must be created without assigning it to a specific user. 
Pls help
Screen.PNGScreen2.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2022

Hi, @Efimos Artemus !

I have an alternative suggestion for you. If you need to create an issue every month, try out Business Process Manager add-on. The system will create an issue in a selected project with/without an assignee, as you wish.

image.png

Also, you can create

0 votes
Hannes Vorholz September 19, 2022

Hello, 

your "issue fields condition" action referes to an issue which triggers this rule, but you are using a scheduled trigger. this is way you get an error.

Usually you would use the branching action to do something like this, but also there is no option to query customer organisations. 

I would suggest using Insigt /Asset Objects to get this to work. With that option you could create an Asset (Insight Object) for each Organisations. With the Schedule Trigger and a IQL/AQL branch you could walk throught all your Organisations.

Regards 

Hannes

I don't quite understand, can you give an example?

Hannes Vorholz September 19, 2022

OK ... lets starte with your used Product. 

You have a Jira Service Management plan ? which one? 

I was talking about Insight Objects (which will change to Jira Assets soon). 

Insight is an Feature which is only in the JSM Premium plan, isn't it?

Do you have JSM Premium? if not my answer will not help you.

regards 

Hannes

No, standart
Screen3.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events