Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation Template Unavailable

Chris Pham February 22, 2024

I am attempting to utilize the Template located under Automation, "when a customer comments on a closed request -> then reopen the request".

I am being prompted to check my admin permissions then try refreshing the page. I am already an admin on this project. 

What else can I check? 

4 answers

0 votes
Alexey Poltavets
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 14, 2024

Faced the same problem. Any solution yet?

Chris Pham May 14, 2024

I just tested and still encountering the same issue. According to the community leader comment Joseph Yin, I need to reach contact Atlassian Support.

0 votes
Christian Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2024

Same issue for me.

Did you find a root cause and a solution? Or was it only temporarily?

Christian Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

This might be the root cause of the issue - at least in my case:

Selecting an automation template from the library results in an error | Jira | Atlassian Documentation

You need to make sure that all status needed in the automation are available in your projects workflows.

This might help as well:

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library

many thanks to @Nadhila Savira from the Atlassian Support Team

Like # people like this
Nadhila Savira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2024

Thanks for contributing to our Community, Chris!

0 votes
Marek Zach
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 10, 2024

Hey @Chris Pham

Im facing the exact same issue, did you find any answer?

Thanks in advance. 

Chris Pham May 10, 2024

I have not yet figured this out. I need to circle back to troubleshoot further. 

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2024

@Chris Pham -

Since you are both the site admins and project admins, so it is odd that you received the message you reported.  Can you ask if this error can be reproduced with another project admin?  and retry your operations after a period of time (i.e. 15 mins)

It is possible the temporary problem with the product against your site.  If it continues, you should contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) to report the problem and obtain further assistance.

Sorry.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS