Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation Stuck On loading

Hinesh Patel August 3, 2021

Hi

I am trying to create some automations, howver all i am getting is a loadig circle. I have tried it on differnet browsers and computers but i am still getting the same results.

Any Ideas.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Hi @Hinesh Patel ,

Any screenshot will help us (both of the rule, as well as of the loading screen). But in the meantime, try to clear your browser's cache.

Alex

Hi Alex,

i hjust tried clearing the cache no luck. i cant actualy get to the section to create the rule, i have tried uploading  the picure on here but no luck please see link bellow.

https://ibb.co/WF1gxq6

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 3, 2021

Do you have the same problem with other projects as well?

HI

This is the first project i have done a novice at this

Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

Create a new project and try to see if the automation will work there.

If it doesn't then try to contact Atlassian Support and report your problem there (http://support.atlassian.com/).

Alex

Will give that a go, tried to contact support i only get the comunity option, hopefully support can also pick this up

0 votes
ChristopherChilds July 25, 2022

We have the same things relating to Create Sub-Tasks action. Many users appear to have the same issue. I do not think it is a caching issue.

Automation - JIRA — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events