Automatically Creating a sub-task for request form

Swaroop Kumar December 14, 2022

Hi There - I have a request form which is made only visible for the service desk agents. I would like my team to use this request only for specific cases, and in such when this request type is created, I'd like to have two sub-tasks automatically created. I found this can be achieved via automation, but this request form doesn't seem to be appearing under "Value" option.

Any clue?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2022

Hi Swaroop,

If I understand your question correctly, Agents don't need to use a request form, they can simply click the Create button and create an issue that way without the restraints of a form. And then you can have an automation rule that clones or creates additional issues. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2022

Great! Glad it is working for you now. 

0 votes
Swaroop Kumar December 15, 2022

Hi @John Funk ,

I guess the request form took sometime to index and populate on the automation rule. I was able to fix this today.

Thanks for your help!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events