cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic internal note when a customer raises a Pri 1 or Pri 2

Support Au_ Syd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 27, 2022

Good Afternoon All,

We have had a bit of staff movement in my department so I need assistance in finding where this is configured. I need to remove an email address and add an new one.

I've looked on line but unfortunately I can never make sense of the results or am asking the wrong question.

I've searched on line and did find a similar question from 2019 where the user asked how to set up a notification for a High Priority tickets when they are  raised, no answers were given except it went on to mention SMS app. this is not what I need 

We have a procedure setup already that sends an internal note to 'two USERS" when  the customer of this project raises a Pri 1 or 2. Unfortunately one person has left our company.

The difficulty I face is I can't find where this is configured / set up to edit the email addresses / users who this procedure notifies. 

This is the email notification I receive

Screenshot 2022-09-28 144334.png
I've checked the work flow , SLA's for the project's ticket types and the ticket type Priority to see if it is configured there - it isn't.

Many thanks in Advance

1 answer

1 vote
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Hi,

Please check the automation rule. i.e. Project settings --> Automation

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Hi @Support Au_ Syd 

I agree with @Rilwan Ahmed , it sounds like there might be an automation rule set up with a trigger set to send those emails when an issue priority is changed. If you have a look through those rules you should be able to find it and change the users the message is sent to.

Dave September 28, 2022

I think I have navigated to the correct place, the blanked out is the project I'm talking about but I can't find any rules setup, I checked this as the admin account and my own account

No rules shown.png

Like Rilwan Ahmed likes this
Dave September 28, 2022

@Stuart Capel - London
@Rilwan Ahmed

Many thanks for your quick reply and direction. I have since found it 

Kind Regards

Customer notificationa for Project .png

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

Fantastic, glad you have resolved your issue. I haven't used legacy automation for a while! Good spot for checking there too.

Like Dave likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events