Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Assist (Halp) is not updating satisfaction reports

Adam Dooley May 4, 2023

Hello,

We are working and testing out adding Atlassian Assist into our environment. We found the best solution for us is to use the "Private Updates" feature. But we noticed that after a ticket is resolved and the user rates the satisfaction report and leaves a comment, we aren't seeing that reflect to our JSM project. Seems to be hit or miss.

1 answer

1 vote
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Hi @Adam Dooley,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Currently the satisfaction report that the user leaves via Assist stays within Assist and is not moved into JSM. All of this will change with the new Virtual Agent that is coming (currently scheduled for Q4 2023) and will replace the current Assist. In the new one you will see both the satisfaction for issues solved by the Virtual Agent and a real agent from within JSM. 

You can sign up to be part of the EAP for the Virtual agent from this page. Based on what I have seen so far I cannot wait to get my hands on it and implement it on my instance.

Adam Dooley May 4, 2023

Where am I able to see the reports from within Assist. If they are being logged in Assist there should be a place I can find them, correct?

Adam Dooley May 4, 2023

I am finding that some are hitting JSM and my Project and are updating with the built in Satisfaction report but we had a few that were not updating or reflecting on the ticket at all

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

You could try and access it via <slack workspace name>.halp.com, that should take you to the Halp backend and you can see the CSAT if you go to reports. 

Anton Chudaev July 14, 2023

@Mikael Sandberg 
But now <slack workspace name>.halp.com isn't available . It redirects to https://www.atlassian.com/software/halp 
Where I can get reports from slack rating satisfaction? 

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2023

@Anton Chudaev Halp has been discontinued as a separate product and Atlassian stopped selling it as such in May of this year. Going forward it will be bundled with JSM as part of the new Virtual Agent. You can see the announcement here.

Anton Chudaev July 17, 2023

Thank @Mikael Sandberg , but users can still rate satisfaction by slack (it's offered automatically by Assist after closing tickets, and users rate it and add comment, but we lose that data. Only ratings from email/portal are collected in JSM tickets) 

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 10.30.17.png

How we can disable this functionality in slack assist ? 
And when it will work with Virtual agent

Like Greg LaViolette likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events