You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hi, I am struggling to find the correct answer so here goes.
What I have:
- Jira servicedesk management (Cloud)
- 500 Customers on my product
- 74 users on my account which includes other products
- Azure AD
What I want to do:
- Sync my Azure AD users as customers to my JSM Cloud.
- Need Intune data also pulled across so that Assets are linked to the customers once they pull across (when a customer logs a ticket I want to be able to see all data around that client i.e manager, department, what devices they have)
What I need to know:
- Will Atlassian Access be able to pull all this information for me? attributes and Intune info?
- Will I have to pay for the 500 customers on my product or for the 74 users on my account?
- Customers are going to increase in the next few months so I need to know if the above can be done and who do I pay for once I do the sync from my AD if using SSO for my customers