Hi, I am struggling to find the correct answer so here goes.
What I have:
- Jira servicedesk management (Cloud)
- 500 Customers on my product
- 74 users on my account which includes other products
- Azure AD
What I want to do:
- Sync my Azure AD users as customers to my JSM Cloud.
- Need Intune data also pulled across so that Assets are linked to the customers once they pull across (when a customer logs a ticket I want to be able to see all data around that client i.e manager, department, what devices they have)
What I need to know:
- Will Atlassian Access be able to pull all this information for me? attributes and Intune info?
- Will I have to pay for the 500 customers on my product or for the 74 users on my account?
- Customers are going to increase in the next few months so I need to know if the above can be done and who do I pay for once I do the sync from my AD if using SSO for my customers