Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AssetIT

Neil Stokes November 14, 2022

Hi All

Hope your well. Is or has anyone used/using AssetIT for Jira. If so do i have to load assetss manually or will it scan my network for discovery?

Thanks in advance.

Neil

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Teresa
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2023

Hi @Neil Stokes  , I'm a product marketer at DevSamurai, the creator of AssetIT App.

Creating a new asset requires either manual input or importing a CSV file.

If you have any further question please contact us at atlassian@devsamurai.com

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2022

Based on their documentation you have to either manually add items to it or use their CSV importer. If you are on JSM premium you also have access to Assets which has a discovery tool that can import assets automatically.

0 votes
iryder November 17, 2022

I have just installed it today and it looks like I am going to have to add it all in manually.

Have you looked at the checkout function yet? It would be nice if we were able to checkout to a customer rather than a user. Our users are our helpdesk staff and customers are staff in the business.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events