Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Attribute CSV

hugo guerin May 4, 2023

Hi all,

I have a little problem with my assets attribut. I have import several csv and i would like to join us by Asset Attribute Name.

I have 2 asset attribute :

Name and Link

For Name i have 2 Data Locator:

Reference and ID

For Mapping my csv I now that i need to use AQL, but when i want to use

Label = ${Reference} + ${ID} 

That doesn't work, 

If you have a idea tell me :)

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2023

Hi @hugo guerin ,

You want to concatenate the reference and ID to create the object name in Asset, right?

The easiest way is to create a new column in your CSV file with CSV_Name as the title and use the formula below:

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 11.05.32.png

Then you copy and paste the new column with a special paste to keep only the text and not the formula.

And you can map your name to Asset without an AQL expression, simply by selecting the right destination attribute with the right data source attribute.

If I don't answer the question , let me know :)

hugo guerin May 4, 2023

Hi JM Perrot,

Thanks for replying, I already think to this solution but i don't want to change all my csv file.

I think it's possible to use mapping object AQL directly if you know the syntaxe that i need to use for Label = ${Ref} + ${Id} tell me :)

JM Perrot
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

In theory it's possible to concatenate two DB's objects to one Asset's attribute. I already follow the documentation but without success for me ^^ But maybe you will have more success than me, I hope :

Like Georges SF likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events