Article Effectiveness Report

Cristian Peralta April 12, 2023

Hi!

The Knowledge Management team at my company would like to see metrics on whether or not an article helped a user resolve their issue without creating a ticket. The issue is that the current Requests Deflected report uses the "Is this helpful?" vote button to determine these metricts (we are a big company and its hard to get so many people to use this).

Is there any way to just see instances where someone looked at an article and was deflected? If not, is there any other suggesteed workarounds?

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2023

Hi @Cristian Peralta I wonder the same thing.  My thoughts are if they don't do something after they read the article, it's hard to say if it resolved the issue or not.  There is a similar report for showing KB articles that are read, maybe that will help.

If they just look at a KB article, and close out the browser window, did it deflect it or not?  I don't know, as there isn't that user intervention.  They could just come back later, enter a new issue and it wasn't really deflected.

Just my two cents.  I don't know if there is a way around that or not.  

Hope it helped.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events