Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any integrations for Service Desk to Amazon Connect?

Dustin Holden March 25, 2020

Amazon Connect is a cloud-based call center host on AWS infrastructure. Are there any integrations with Connect and Service Desk? I know we can use lambdas and webhooks to make the two systems talk, but I wanted to lean on something that already existed before I recreated the wheel.

7 answers

1 vote
Abhishek July 29, 2021

@Dustin Holden  have you found any solution.

Or #atlassian people bothers about this feature ??

1 vote
Patrick Halaseh July 7, 2021

Would also love to see this!

1 vote
Uga Buga January 6, 2021

Did you ever figure it out?

0 votes
Franz Maruna January 30, 2023

I also would love to see JSD and Amazon Connect integrate.

0 votes
mark russell January 6, 2023

Yes, we have built an integration to Jira SM from Amazon Connect and Amazon Lex :-) Devoteam UK

0 votes
Paul Ortiz June 10, 2021

Integration with Amazon Connect would be a GREAT feature.

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2020

Hello @Dustin Holden  I would suggest you take a look to opsgenie integrations with AWS. I don't know much about AWS but I know that there are many things available

https://www.atlassian.com/software/opsgenie/aws

If any of those are the ones you are looking for, you can certainly connect opsgenie to JSD to finish the integration

Dustin Holden March 26, 2020

Opsgenie looks to work as an up-time and systems monitoring/notification system. We are looking for something that works with AWS's call center software (Connect) and Service Desk.

Like # people like this
Jon Rydarowski January 28, 2022

We're beginning to look into Connect as well and we hope to rely heavily on our Atlassian products for a new solution we're standing up. This is directly in line with what we're investigating as well. Sharing in hopes of adding to the case for an answer or guidance.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events