Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Are OpsGenie not available features on a roadmap?

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but is there some kind of a roadmap for Opsgenie features that are currently not available after merging JSM and Opsgenie licencing? I'm especially interested in the incomming call routing.

The research I have done so far did not prove to find any answers.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kate Clavet Atlassian Team Dec 21, 2020

Hi @Stanislav Ptáček great question! At this time, Incoming Call Routing is not available in Jira Service Management Plans. If this is something you're using heavily this would be a case where waiting to merge makes sense. 

As far as the roadmap, we don't have a public-facing roadmap for Opsgenie on the website at this time. But the Jira Service Management roadmap can be found here: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=jiraService

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you @Kate Clavet for this answer! Is there any other indication if waiting for merge will eventually bring a possibility to use this feature that you could share? Even if the answer would be general in a sense that eventually the goal is to unite feature list with no specific date. 

Kate Clavet Atlassian Team Dec 22, 2020

Hi @Stanislav Ptáček Let me see if I can get more information for you, I don't know more than what I've shared so far. Please note most folks will be OOO until Jan 3, so it likely won't be until after then. :) 

Hi @Kate Clavet

Have you had a chance to check up with your colleagues?

Thank you very much!

Kate Clavet Atlassian Team Jan 13, 2021

Hi @Stanislav Ptáček ! Unfortunately at this time I still don't have any new information. I'll update you once I hear more. 

Happy New Year,

Kate

This is also something that we are using and is a blocker to merging Opsgenie with JSM.

0 votes
SriKumar P Atlassian Team Dec 19, 2020

Hi Stanislav, 

This is a good question, I tried to search for the same.  However, couldn't find the Opsgenie Roadmap.

[https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=&|https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=&

-Sri

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Submit your Jira Service Management use case and win!

Hi everyone - in case you haven’t heard, we’re hosting the show of the century on November 10th: High Velocity: ITSM World Tour.     This virtual, concert-themed experience...

271 views 1 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you