Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are OpsGenie not available features on a roadmap?

Stanislav Ptáček December 17, 2020

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but is there some kind of a roadmap for Opsgenie features that are currently not available after merging JSM and Opsgenie licencing? I'm especially interested in the incomming call routing.

The research I have done so far did not prove to find any answers.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2020

Hi @Stanislav Ptáček great question! At this time, Incoming Call Routing is not available in Jira Service Management Plans. If this is something you're using heavily this would be a case where waiting to merge makes sense. 

As far as the roadmap, we don't have a public-facing roadmap for Opsgenie on the website at this time. But the Jira Service Management roadmap can be found here: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=jiraService

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Stanislav Ptáček December 22, 2020

Thank you @Kate Clavet for this answer! Is there any other indication if waiting for merge will eventually bring a possibility to use this feature that you could share? Even if the answer would be general in a sense that eventually the goal is to unite feature list with no specific date. 

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2020

Hi @Stanislav Ptáček Let me see if I can get more information for you, I don't know more than what I've shared so far. Please note most folks will be OOO until Jan 3, so it likely won't be until after then. :) 

Stanislav Ptáček January 13, 2021

Hi @Kate Clavet

Have you had a chance to check up with your colleagues?

Thank you very much!

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2021

Hi @Stanislav Ptáček ! Unfortunately at this time I still don't have any new information. I'll update you once I hear more. 

Happy New Year,

Kate

Stanislav Ptáček November 17, 2021

Hi @Kate Clavet 

Any luck yet from your colleagues?

Thank you!

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
December 7, 2021

Hi there @Stanislav Ptáček @Danielle Green , @Geoff P and @Sri Kumar Thanks for reaching out. This is still under discussion, while from the outside it seems simple due to the way everything will work on the back end it's a bit involved and I don't have an update to share just yet. 

Best,

Kate 

Stanislav Ptáček May 9, 2022

@Kate Clavet I was wondering whether there would be any news to share since some time has passed now.

Thank you!

0 votes
Danielle Green January 4, 2021

This is also something that we are using and is a blocker to merging Opsgenie with JSM.

0 votes
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2020

Hi Stanislav, 

This is a good question, I tried to search for the same.  However, couldn't find the Opsgenie Roadmap.

[https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=&|https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=&

-Sri

Geoff P November 16, 2021

When will the incoming call routing be available, any idea?  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events