Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Approvals in Jira Service Desk

Jason D Cruz Atlassian Team Jul 08, 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm Jason, one of the Product Managers on Jira Service Desk. 

I'd love to get on a 30 - 45 min call with you and talk about how your organization uses approvals in Jira Service Desk. Apart from the functionality required, I'm also looking to understand your use cases better. I'm especially interested in cases where a Change Management process is involved. 

Please comment below and I will set up a call with you. Your feedback will help us prioritize our efforts and deliver better value.

I'm looking forward to hearing from the community.

Cheers
Jason

3 comments

I feel like I saw this before. But in case not, We use Herzum Approvals for various change management procedures. Not sure if that helps but if so, feel free to reach out to me.

Jason D Cruz Atlassian Team Jul 12, 2020

Hi @Andrew Laden , Thanks for replying to the post. I'd love to have a chat with you regarding your use cases. I'll reach out via email to schedule a time.

Fahad Siddiqui Community Leader Sep 08, 2020

@Jason D Cruz  Hope you are doing well is there anything else you need to find out related approvals please feel free to share the details.

Jason D Cruz Atlassian Team Sep 08, 2020

Hi @Fahad Siddiqui , I'm doing well and hope you are too. 

I'd love to talk to you to understand how you use approvals. I'm reaching out to you via email.

Cheers,
Jason

Fahad Siddiqui Community Leader Sep 08, 2020

Can you please share here what is your concerns, so i can help you.

Jason D Cruz Atlassian Team Sep 09, 2020

Hi @Fahad ,

Appreciate your support. I'm looking to understand how our customers use approvals and understand any requirements they have that may not be currently supported in JSD.

Hi Jason,

Do you still need feedback on this?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Atlympic Event: Jira Service Managemnt

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

123 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you