Approvals in Jira Service Desk

Jason D_Cruz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm Jason, one of the Product Managers on Jira Service Desk. 

I'd love to get on a 30 - 45 min call with you and talk about how your organization uses approvals in Jira Service Desk. Apart from the functionality required, I'm also looking to understand your use cases better. I'm especially interested in cases where a Change Management process is involved. 

Please comment below and I will set up a call with you. Your feedback will help us prioritize our efforts and deliver better value.

I'm looking forward to hearing from the community.

Cheers
Jason

3 comments

Andrew Laden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2020

I feel like I saw this before. But in case not, We use Herzum Approvals for various change management procedures. Not sure if that helps but if so, feel free to reach out to me.

Jason D_Cruz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2020

Hi @Andrew Laden , Thanks for replying to the post. I'd love to have a chat with you regarding your use cases. I'll reach out via email to schedule a time.

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2020

@Jason D_Cruz  Hope you are doing well is there anything else you need to find out related approvals please feel free to share the details.

Jason D_Cruz
Atlassian Team
September 8, 2020

Hi @Fahad Siddiqui , I'm doing well and hope you are too. 

I'd love to talk to you to understand how you use approvals. I'm reaching out to you via email.

Cheers,
Jason

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2020

Can you please share here what is your concerns, so i can help you.

Jason D_Cruz
Atlassian Team
September 9, 2020

Hi @Fahad ,

Appreciate your support. I'm looking to understand how our customers use approvals and understand any requirements they have that may not be currently supported in JSD.

Jason Selby December 10, 2020

Hi Jason,

Do you still need feedback on this?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events