Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application to track times between states?

Victor Tobon September 24, 2021

Good morning community I share the following image, to see if anyone knows what complement it is and what it is called and could explain to me how it works, is that it is marked in red, I thank you in advance for your support.rastar.jpg

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2021

Hi @Victor Tobon

The "Collaborators" module if part of Tempo. 
It shows the time you have logged/ planned against the issue (depending on the Tempo apps you are using).
If you have the permission to view worklogs / plans of other users, information for these users will also be shown there. 

Please take also a look at https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/logging-your-time/logging-time-in-jira.html for more information.

Best regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

Victor Tobon September 27, 2021

Good Morning @Susanne Götz _Tempo_

I appreciate your time to answer my question I was referring to the part below the one that says tracker

Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2021

Hello Victor,

For Time tracker please have a look in the link below explain how it works:

https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/logging-your-time/logging-time-with-a-time-tracker.html

Best Regards,

Steven

Temp Support Team

@Tempo Support thank you very much for your answer check the application and it works very well and it works  very well and I wanted to ask if there is a way that automatically at the moment make a transition to work in progress starts the count and stops when it goes to the resolved state.

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 28, 2021

Hi @Victor Tobon ,

As an alternative, you can try Status Time app developed by our team. It provides reports on how much time passed in each status, status entry dates and status count.

Once you enter your working calendar into the app, it takes your working schedule into account too. That is, "In Progress" time of an issue opened on Friday at 5 PM and closed on Monday at 9 AM, will be a few hours rather than 3 days. It has various other reports like assignee time, status entry dates, average/sum reports by any field(eg. average in progress time by project, average cycle time by issue creation month). And all these are available as gadgets on the dashboard too. Here is the online demo link, you can see it in action and try without installing the app.

If you are looking for a free solution, you can try the limited version Status Time Free. Hope it helps.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2021

I am guessing that this is part of Tempo app.

Hello @Jack Brickey I was referring to the bottom that says tracker

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2021

yes but I am assuming this is part of Tempo too. I may be wrong here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events