Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any smart values associated with individual forms?

Adam Linger May 15, 2023

in one of our portals I have 3 different forms for our users.  one of those forms creates tickets for group A techs the other two create tickets for group B techs.  I'm looking for a way to differentiate these tickets based on what form people are using in order to create two different queues in this instance.  Does anyone know of any inherent smart values that can be use?  Or if there's a way to simply create a field on a form, with a default value, and hide just that field from users that are entering tickets?   I could then key off that field to differentiate as well. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Erki Tammik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2023

@Adam Linger 

I assume that your forms have different names for request types, you can use that name to differentiate these from each other.

JQL:

"Customer Request Type" = "Myformname"

You can also go to Project settings->Request types and add there a custom field, then add pre-set value and hide field from portal view. I would use Customer request type to keep set up cleaner.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events