Any ACP-420 Study Group in place?

Patricia Francezi
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2021

For those who are planning to take the ACP-420, is there a study group in place, I can join?

For 120 and 620 last year, we created a channel in Slack, that might be useful for this.

Considering the big requirement list, I assume this is a good approach for us to take it in the first attempt. 

Hope there is one.... 

6 comments

Cristian Iorio January 7, 2022

Hello Patricia,

I'm in if you are still considering any study group.

Like Mohamed Amin Yusoff likes this
Mohamed Amin Yusoff January 18, 2022

If there is please update.. Planning to take it soon

Cristian Iorio January 19, 2022

Hi Mohamed, 

unfortunately I have no update, feel free to contact me if you are going on with this path.

Mohamed Amin Yusoff January 19, 2022

Hi, yes planning to take next month

Like Cristian Iorio likes this
Jordi Romera Aguilà February 16, 2022

Hi all,

I am thinking of studying the ACP-420 and taking the exam in a couple of months. What steps do you recommend? Can we help each other? It would be a good idea.

Greetings!

Like Cristian Iorio likes this
Mohamed Amin Yusoff February 16, 2022

Hi , 

Just passed my ACP - 420, go thru the exam topic provide by Atlassian.  Most of the questions came out was JQL , SLA, Automation and Knowledgebase.  There is also some bulk changes ,configuration and permission  in JSM

Like # people like this
Jordi Romera Aguilà February 21, 2022

Good Morning.

Please, can you tell me how long it took you to pass the ACP-420 certification? 

Mohamed Amin Yusoff February 21, 2022

Hi, 

3 Weeks of preparation for me to pass. But before I took ACP-420 ,  I get my ACP-620 first.

Like Jordi Romera Aguilà likes this

For example, hours a week or how many months have you spent passing it?

Only 3 weeks? Congratulations! I get my ACP-620 a month ago. But in three weeks did you have time to study all the topics? How many hours a day do you study on average?

Jordi Romera Aguilà February 16, 2022

Hi all,

Do you know what are the study steps to follow?

First you have to study these four skillbuilder?
JQL in Jira Service Management
SLAs in Jira Service Management
Issue Security in Jira
Jira Automation for Admins

And then pay the course of this link?
https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1062307/activity/1031153

Or directly pay for the course without studying the previous four skillbuilders?

Thanks!

Jordi Romera Aguilà February 17, 2022

Hello,

I will start studying next week.

Do you recommend me to start with the exam topics from the beginning to the end?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2022

I'm curious as to what the best study resources were.  How brutal was this exam? 

Zoey Wang
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2022

Thanks a lot

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events