Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amending the background colour of the help center

Jack Charnley January 25, 2023

Hi All!

Wondering if anyone can help me at all.

I have managed to add branding and change the header of our help center but the rest of the page is just white, is there a way that this can be changed? nothing obvious is jumping out at me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! 

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2023

Hi @Jack Charnley ,

Using native functionalities in Jira Service Management, you can modify the header only by uploading the image or selecting the background color. But the bottom area is always grey. Related topics you can find in the Atlassian documentation: click.

If branding is crucial for your company, you must use paid solutions available on the Atlassian Marketplace (Refined for Jira or Theme Extension). Keep in mind that due to technical limitations of the cloud platform, these customized portals will be published as new pages = it's impossible to replace existing Atlassian sites with sites customized by apps (it can be a pain point according to some security issues in your company).

By the way. I moved all your questions to the Jira Service Management collection because they're related to this product.

Best regards,

Kate

Chief Product Officer & Co-founder @Appsvio | Atlassian Community Leader

Jack Charnley January 25, 2023

Thank you so much for your help, Kate! 

Like • Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_ likes this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Monika_Ciemiecka_Deviniti_Hexygen
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 25, 2023

Hi @Jack Charnley ðŸ‘‹

Do you consider using an app for Customer Portal customization & branding? Theme Extension could be helpful in this case. I'm the Product Owner of this app, feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Cheers
Monika

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events