Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts for tickets with no customer reply in x days

Jerry O'Sullivan March 14, 2022

Hi

I would like an alert or list of tickets that have not had a reply to customer in the last 3 working days

How can I do this via JQL or automation?

Thanks

Jerry

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2022

Hi Jerry,

There isn't a JQL for that specifically. One idea would be to use automation in a custom date field. The idea here would be to trigger with a comment is made and then probably a condition on it being a public comment made by your service desk team members. If that condition passes then you would set the date as today. Then you would have a second rule that run on a schedule say daily and compare custom deep field with now if greater than now-3 then maybe add a label or some other appropriate action, e.g. email agent.

Unsure if this is something you would be interested in doing. But if so after you give it a shot if you get stuck please let me know and I'll see if I can try to set up myself.

Hey Jack

Yep I was following that route and got the automation set up ok

Is there a way to run that to update existing records?

Thanks

J

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2022

No but you could consider using last updated in JQL. Of course that isn't precisely what you want but it might whittle things down a bit. For example you could check for last updated in conjunction with status not done or maybe even status in waiting for support. So this will show you all the issues that I've been waiting on your agents with no updates at all for x days.

Thanks Jack, that might be a decent proxy ...I could probably do some work with the rest apis to get out the last updated date but that might be more trouble than it is worth

Here is the automation rule I used in case anyone needs it Last Reply to Customer is a custom field DB206D48-7346-48B8-A54F-73B15934B67C.jpeg

Like Rodrigo likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events