Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agents or Project Agents

Rafael Pagliari November 3, 2023

Hi,

I would like to know the following scenario. I have 10 employees, and if I make all 10 of them administrators within the project (Service Management), and they respond to customer requests, do I need a license for 10 agents or not?

I had seen somewhere in the community that it said I only need a license for 10 if they are 10 administrators of Jira Service Management. However, in this scenario, they will only be project administrators, access Jira Service Management through the browser, and enter the project to respond to customers as usual.

Regards

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2023

Hi @Rafael Pagliari,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

In order to respond to the customer you have to have a JSM license. So in your scenario if all 10 users need to be able to reply then yes, they all would need a license.

Hello, @Mikael Sandberg  thank you for the response. In this case, if I add more than 3 administrators to the project, will it require a license?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2023

Yes, the free version will only give you 3 agent licenses, if you need more then you have to go up to the Standard plan. You can find out more about the pricing here.

Oh nice, thank u so much.

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders