Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
4,364,979
Community Members
 
Community Events
168
Community Groups

After migration previoulsy reported tikets not showing under the queues but showing all issues why?

Edited

After migration previoulsy reported tikets not showing under the queues but showing all issues but why its showing under the issues , Wy its not showing under the open tickets ?

I have checked all the types 

1.Queues

2.Service Requests

3.Incidents

4.Problems

These types I don't find the tickets but I am able to see the all issues how can we move from there ? How can I manage?Not Showing.pngUnder All Issues showing.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @JADI SRISHYLAM

Thank you for reaching out.

The queues you have on a JSM project are loaded based on a JQL query. The only reason that can cause issues to don't be displayed on a specific queue is that they are not matching the JQL query configured for that queue. Let me give you an example:

The queue of your screenshot "All my tickets" is configured with the following JQL query by default:

assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY "Time to resolution" ASC

In this example, the queue will only display issues that:

  1. Are assigned to your own user AND
  2. The resolution field is not filled with any value

If the issues are not matching both conditions above, they will not be displayed in the queue. 

You can follow the steps below to properly check and edit the JQL for a specific queue you have:

  1. From your service project, go to Queues.

  2. Select the queue you want to view/edit.

  3. On the top-right of the page, select ... > Edit

You can check the documentation below for more details about the queue feature:

What are queues? 

If you have any issues that are matching the JQL of the queue but are not displaying on the queue, try the steps below:

  1. Copy the JQL query and try to run directly on your issue navigator page, by clicking on Filters at the header of your page > Advanced issue search, and let us know the result.
    This will let us know if the problem is on the JQL query or in the queue displaying
  2. If the JQL query didn't return any issues on the issue navigator as well, the incoherency can be on the resolution field. Try to remove it from the JQL query and check if your issues are displayed
  3. If the issues are displayed after the resolution field is removed from the query, it is possible that a valid resolution field was created with the name "Unresolved"/"None", providing incorrect information in the UI as explained in this documentation. You can confirm if that's the case by clicking on the cog icon at the top-right of your Jira page > Issues and under ISSUE ATTRIBUTES, select Resolutions

If any information above is not matching with what you are seeing, please let us know your current scenario so we can further troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events