Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After getting values from Jira using same confluence page how to post values in jira

sunil kumar March 15, 2022

After getting values from Jira to confluence using same confluence page how to post values in jira?

1 answer

0 votes
Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2022

Hi,
What values are to be considered here for posting?

sunil kumar March 16, 2022

IImpactedservice,components,fixVersions,Applications Impacted

I am able to get the values for exisiting ticket in Jira to confluence 

I am able to get values using field type called Text i am able to fetch the values form jira to confluence but when  i want to modify the values to pass into jira i need to change the field type as a multiple-select. But when i change that field type i am unable to fetch existing values in jira to confluence. Only if i put Text as a field type i am able to fetch the information from Jira to confluence but for modify i need to change the field type if i change the field type values are not populating in confluence

Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2022

So, you're trying to create a Jira ticket from Confluence OR making a update of Jira tickets from Conf to Jira?

I am making update jira ticket from conf to jira

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events