Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After deleting Portal Customer accounts, they remain visible with "deactivated" tags

Timothy Hitchcock April 14, 2023

I have to clean up our Portal Customer list in JSM Cloud periodically, from spam emails that automatically create user accounts. I do that in Atlassian Admin > Portal Customers, using the "Delete account" option from the [...] menu to the right of their email address.

Normally after reloading these pages a few times, the account disappears from the Customers list in the JSM project. Today many persist, and a mouse hover pops up a card stating the account is inactivated and can't be interacted with.

Is this a new feature? Did something change in our configuration settings? Why the change in behavior? 

I find it hugely annoying to send something to the trash and see it hanging around, messing up my views. I wonder if anyone else is noticing this? Thanks.

The card reads "Former User / ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED / You can no longer collaborate with this person. Their account has been deactivated."

The "View Profile" button sends me to a message: "ACCOUNT DELETED / Former User / You can no longer collaborate with this person. Their account has been deactivated."

The "Manage Access" button yields the message "Failed to load user details / We had trouble trying to retrieve this user's details, please refresh the page to try again."

1 answer

0 votes
Timothy Hitchcock April 14, 2023

aaa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events