Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding an additional entries to a table in Proforma

Thomas Hardin December 7, 2021

By chance, does anyone know how a user, completing a request supported by a Proforma form, can add additional entries in the Tables and Grids section? 

We have a number of use cases where table data needs to be collected. For example, granting users access to an application. The problem is that, as an admin maintaining the form, you never know how many potential entries there could be (1, 2, 5, 10, etc), so, we would want the user to complete the table as necessary and if they reach the limit provided, they could simply add additional rows as necessary.

Proforma Table example.png

Nothing to difficult. Just a way to give he user the option to add more entries, if necessary.

Now, I've read through the documentation, and I've tried to search throughout the communities, however; I seem to be hitting a wall. If anyone has a suggestion, Please let me know.

Thanks,

1 answer

1 vote
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Not possible in Proforma. The rows are fixed. If you need a dynamic solution like Table Grid

Disclaimer: I do not work for Table Grid Editor. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events