Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Stakeholders and Responders to Services

Uche November 29, 2022

Hey,

On my personal instance it is automatically set up so that when creating a new service in JSM you can also add responders or stakeholders:

image.png

When checking a much mature cloud instance I do not get the option to add stakeholders and responders:

image.png

Slightly confusing as both are cloud deployments of JSM so all updates are automatically rolled out. But it seems like the mature instance is not up to date with the latest features. Could someone let me know if they have experienced this?

I have cross-checked both instances and cannot see any settings etc that could be stopping this from working.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

@Uche 

You can turn on the stakeholder function if you go to Project settings > Incident management for the project that is missing this functionality. Have a look at this article for more information, Next level incident management in Jira Service Management .

Uche December 8, 2022

Seems like the instance had releases set to bundled rather than continuous - so it just needed updating. Resolved now but thanks for the response. Appreciated!

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

@Uche can you accept the answer to help others.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events