Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Request Participants to JIRA Service Desk Ticket

Deleted user June 30, 2021

Hi community! 

I'm hoping someone can answer this one for me as I'm at a loss on what permissions needs to be set in order to allow this. 

I'm running into an issue where my regular users are unable to add a "request participant" to their tickets when creating a ticket from the web interface. Screenshot attached for more clarity. 

I was able to figure out permissions to a point of getting that working when someone sends an email to our service desk email address and adds participants by cc'ing them on the emailed ticket but I want to implement this feature on the web interface while creating a ticket as well. 

I am using an on-prem hosted version of Jira Service Management, v. 4.14.0 and our user authentication method is all done through LDAPS AD sync. 2021-06-30 13_31_26-Get IT help - IT Service Desk - Service project.png

1 answer

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2021

@[deleted] kinldy refer to the below article may be this will help you out.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/adding-request-participants-939926441.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events