Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add wetransfer link to tickets.

Joshua.Sampey December 20, 2021

As a customer I interfaced with another company using JSM. When I created a support ticket in their system then has a link at the top of the ticket that stated Send us data via wetransfer. This would allow them to receive the data and it would auto populate the wetransfer link with the support ticket number and add that link to the ticket. 

I have not been able to find any documentation on setting this up. We would like to set it up for our own support system. If anyone has any information on setting this up it would be greatly appreciated. 

1 answer

2 votes
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2021

Hi Joshua

I would recommend making use of workflows for this:

1. Have a status of something like "Waiting for Customer" to signify that you're waiting for input and a status that signifies that they've provided the data (e.g. "Wire Info").
  2. On the transition between those two statuses, select the option "Show transition in the customer portal"
  3. Create a screen with the field you'd like them to fill in and set the transition to use that screen

From here, it would go something like this:

1. When ready for their info, the issue is transitioned to "Waiting for Customer"
  2. Customer gets some type of notification that they need to provide Data (recommend leveraging automation)
  3. Customer gets a new button on the portal to transition to "Wire Info"
  4. As they click the button, the screen will pop up with the field you want them to fill out.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events