Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add templates to reply to customer

ext_jepodola July 15, 2021

Hi,

I would like to add different templates when replying to a customer's issue.

Before JSM we were using Gmail and we had customized different templates with a fixed text, example below. 

1.jpg

I would like to replicate this on JSM. How am I able to do this?

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2021

Hello @ext_jepodola,

Thanks for reaching out to Community!

On Jira Service Management, currently, there is no built-in feature that allows storing templates for replies.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:

Please, click on vote and also watch to receive updates from our product teams.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Deleted user March 6, 2022

Hello @Angélica Luz

I was wondering to implement automated replies for common tickets, however as I saw on your answer looks like it is not allowed yet... or, did this insight has been worked out on ?

If your answer is positive, please let me know,

Have a nice day.

Thank you!

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2022

Hello @[deleted],

Welcome to the Community!

The feature is currently in progress and the last update from our Product manager Joseph was on January 2022:

Due to our increased focus on delivering an embedded knowledge base experience in Jira Service Management, we had to delay the start of work on the canned responses feature. We will add this back to the roadmap once we have a clear idea of the delivery timeline.

With this said, we still don’t know when auto-replies/canned responses will be implemented in Jira Cloud.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events