Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Add attribute to Insight "Service" schema?

We are exploring registering all our services in opsgenie for alerting and incident management purposes. I have seen that these services flow into Insights in JSM, which is really handy, but the schema seems locked. I would like to add some additional attributes to those services that have been created in Insights. ha anyone found a way to do this, either via the UI or an API?

4 answers

1 accepted

It´s (delayed) oh their Roadmap...waiting for this too

https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?status=comingSoon&

Hello @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH 

The solution that you have porposed works for "New" object schemas that are created manually.

It doesn't seems to be working for the default Object Schema i.e Service Object Schema.

There is locked sign for the Service Object Schema and it is Read-only even for the Org admins.

How can this be made editable so that I can add more attributes to the object in the "Services"?

Best regards,

NemilPicture2.pngPicture1.png

We found a viable solution for now. We use jsm automation to clone the object into a new scheme where we can customise the attributes we need.

0 votes

Hello @Lloyd Jones ,

we using Jira Labels on incidents for the alerts received from Opsgenie.

if you want to add attributes to Insight scheme, you may need to be added under "Manger" role of the schema, can you please check with your Jira admin to add you for the same role.

Thanks,

Anvesh Kagithala

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events