Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Add accept or decline buttons to email requests

Hi, I want to know if such case is possible:

Some non-jira user created an issue using email request.

Issue was created in JIRA system and was resolved. Can I add somehow Accept Decline buttons to the email notification that will be generated. I know that I can do this when I have defined list of approvers. But can I make this non-jira user to be approver of his own email request? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder Community Leader Dec 01, 2022

@Anna Arczynska Anyone who has access to your service desk will be able to approve an issue through the built in approval functionality.  You will need to add an approval step to your workflow and the approver source will have to be a user selector field in JSM.  Since you want the customer to make the approval, create an automation on issue create that will set the customer as the user in the approver field.  https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/set-up-an-approval-stage-for-a-request/ 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events