Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Directory error

REDLattice REDLattice April 8, 2021

Upgraded and active directory integration disappeared and so did all the users from it.  Tried to add it back and now when I go to the directory page I get the below error.  Since I get the error I can't edit/delete/configure anything in user directories now.  Anyone else have this issue?

Technical details

Log's referral number: 57f636e2-8fb6-406e-b8de-14fb3790638a

Cause

Referer URL: https://.../secure/admin/user/UserBrowser.jspa

Request processing failed; nested exception is com.querydsl.core.QueryException: Caught PSQLException for select DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.id, DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.directory_id, DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.node_id, DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.sync_start, DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.sync_end, DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.sync_status, DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.status_parameters from public.cwd_synchronisation_status DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111 where DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.directory_id = ? and DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.sync_end is not null order by DIRECTORY_SYNCHRONISATION_C111.sync_start asc limit ?

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2021

Dear @REDLattice REDLattice ,

this seems to be an issue, where you need the support of Atlassian. Something got wrong in your DB.

So long

Thomas

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events