Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessibility documentation (ie. VPAT) for Opsgenie

David Loper April 21, 2023

I have been unable to find accessibility documentation for Opsgenie. After reviewing the Atlassian Accessibility page (https://www.atlassian.com/accessibility) I don't see anything specific. I also downloaded the JSM documentation for JSM(Cloud) and see no mention of Opsgenie at all. 

Is there some hidden place where this is kept? If not, what is the timeline for this vital documentation. As an education provider our policies are pretty strict on conformance to ADA law.

1 answer

1 vote
Kelly Ford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2023

Hello David,

Thank you for asking about this. I have asked the individuals who create VPATs and other conformance documentation about documents here. As you have found, www.atlassian.com/accessibility is the location where this sort of documentation is published.

I will update this thread when I have more details.

Thank you,

Kelly Ford

Atlassian Accessibility Team

Kelly Ford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2023

Hello,

The team that creates these documents tells me we will  have a VPAT here in August of this year.

Thank you,

Kelly Ford

Atlassian Accessibility

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders