Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to reset the SLA in Data Center

Seven B March 21, 2024

Hi
I have Jira Service Management in Data Center and I need to reset the SLA each time the incident returns to the same status, that is:
Status = TRANSFERRED = SLA 1h (And it starts counting)
Incident transitions to another status, the SLA ends and then returns to "TRANSFERRED", I need this same SLA to start again from ZERO.

Is this possible in Jira Service Management DATA CENTER? How?

Thanks!!

3 answers

0 votes
Seven B March 25, 2024

0 votes
Carla Ann Rowland
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2024

yes, this will need to be tested. Go to the SLA transferred  or make a new sla.  Create a filter similar to this: if issue = service request and issue status was transferred. Have the sla clock start when the issue enters transferred status and the clock stops when status = changes to (check boxes for available new status out of transferred.

Seven B March 22, 2024

Hi Carla!

Thanks for your answer! Yes, I know, but the problem is that when the Issue returns to "TRANSFERRED", the clock calculates the time from the first transition to "TRANSFERRED".  I need that same SLA to start again from ZERO, not from the first transition. Do you understand? Is this possible in Jira Service Management DATA CENTER?

0 votes
Carla Ann Rowland March 21, 2024

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events