cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Agent Vs Atlassian Intelligence Responses

Gary Spross
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2024

We are looking for a method to allow our users to ask questions within a Slack channel and have them answered via AI. The Assist app appears to provide that ability via an AI agent connected to the associated JSM project. The issue I'm running into is that I would like to see the AI agent provide responses more closely matching the response you would receive if you performed an AI search in Confluence. 

Is there any way to configure the format of the responses generated via the AI agent?

We want to include all Confluence Spaces in the JSM project knowledge base and have this Slack channel be utilized for Confluence searches. It will help us by collecting the search data, but also it will allow our users to continue working out of the most common tool they utilize: Slack.

I'm also curious why the responses would be different to begin with (if the AI agent is providing answers via Atlassian Intelligence as it states).

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events