Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar: 4 ways to elevate incident response with Jira Service Management

:wave: Hi Atlassian Community!

You’re invited to our upcoming webinar on incident management on February 28 at 11 a.m. PT! Our experts, Shaun Pinney, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, and Cathi Davey, Principal Solutions Engineer at Atlassian, will be sharing the reasons teams use Jira Service Management for incident response. You can expect to learn about:

• Why teams choose Jira Service Management to accelerate end-to-end incident resolution and collaborate across Dev, Ops, and support on one platform

• Key features like automation and incident actions that are key to rapid incident resolution

• The benefits of choosing a complete incident management platform and how Jira Service Management can reduce total cost of ownership

We’d love to have you join us live, but the conversation will also be recorded. Register to join or receive an email with the recording that you can watch anytime.

We hope to see you there! Feel free to drop any questions below, and we'll continue the conversation here after the webinar!

3 comments

Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2024

@amandagit, I'm trying to register but when I want to submit the form I see the warning that it's an error on the server. Could you please check it?

Shaun Pinney
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2024

hi @Kate Pawlak [Appsvio] I just tested the reg form and I was able to register. Can you try clearing your cache and then re-try the form? You could also try it in an Incognito browser window and see if that clears up the issue. We look forward to having you join the webinar! 

Like Kate Pawlak [Appsvio] likes this
Kate Pawlak [Appsvio]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2024

@Shaun Pinney It helped - thank you! :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events