Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to participate in research on Kanban boards in Jira Service Management? Here’s your chance!

UPDATE: Thanks for all the sign ups! We have filled up all participant spots for this study. We'll keep you updated on the progress of this feature.

---

Hello Community!

We are working on bringing Kanban boards to Jira Service Management.

To better understand your needs when it comes to boards view we are doing further research and would love to invite you to take part in an upcoming customer research study. We're looking to talk to both admins who are configuring and managing experiences for your agents (such as queues, filters, reports), and end users who are working on incoming requests.

What’s involved in the research:

• Remote 1:1 session conducted over video-call
  • Sessions are 1 hour long
  • During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you, then, you might explore a prototype and complete some tasks.
  • As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive a thank you e-gift 🎁

Want to get involved? Sign up for a session here

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on avucinic@atlassian.com.

We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing form you!

Cheers,

Ana Vucinic

Product Designer, Jira Service Management

6 comments

Riley Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2023

Really interested in what this would look like and the use cases. Not sure this would fit my teams, but definitely going to keep an eye out and follow this!

Like # people like this
Alessandro Vella
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 17, 2023

Hi I am Interested in this. I have tried to register but the system is not letting me participate due to the fact that i am from Malta. Could you please help me out?

Dan Tombs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 17, 2023

Boards for JSM. I'm excited to see and hear loads more about this. For some teams it'll work, others I'm not so sure, but I'll be going in with an open mind :)

Like Ana Vucinic likes this
Frankie C_ July 17, 2023

Definitely upvote the idea for Kanban boards for support tickets!

Like Ana Vucinic likes this
Ana Vucinic
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2023

Hi @Alessandro Vella , we are happy to hear that! If you are still interested in participating in this study, you can send me an email to avucinic@atlassian.com and I'll get back to you with few questions and information regarding the study. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Ana Vucinic

Product Designers, Jira Service Management

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2023

@Ana Vucinic -

I will be glad to participant in the research.  However the link you provided in the announcement doesn't work.

My email address is Joseph.Yin@viasat.com.  Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Like Tim Eddelbüttel likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events