Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ThinkTilt is joining the Atlassian Family!

36 comments

Emma Wright April 29, 2021

Whoohoo! 🎉🤗

Like Simon H likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2021

Hi @John Funk sorry for the belated response. This should show up for you in the billing section, the Owner of the account has access to this. Let me know if you need more assistance! 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

Hi @Kate Clavet - Opsgenie appears nowhere in my Billing details. Is there a specific place I should look? 

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2021

Hi @John Funk Are your Opsgenie + JSM instances merged? Or kept separate? 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2021

Merged

I guess the real question is that we want to get some of the Free Stakeholder accounts, but weren't sure the version of Opsgenie we have allows that. 

Soooooo, with a Premium JSM merged with Opsgenie, can we get some FREE Stakeholder accounts for Opsgenie???  :-)

Like Dave Liao likes this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
May 12, 2021

Hi @John Funk

When you Merge Opsgenie and JSM all of your Stakeholders become JSM users, as JSM does not currently have the same concept of "Stakeholders" as Opsgenie. 

You can read more about that here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/should-i-merge-opsgenie-with-jira-service-management/ If you have Opsgenie and JSM Premium then you have access to every Opsgenie feature available except for Incoming Call Routing and free stakeholders (as these is only available in standalone). If having free stakeholders is super important the page I linked also explains how to un-merge, which could be an option to take a look at. 
I have passed your feedback along regarding stakeholders in JSM however. 

Thanks! 
Kate 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2021

Hi @Kate Clavet  - thanks for the clarification. We will regroup based on that. We definitely have no plans to unmerge them. 

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2021

Can't wait to play with the Think Tilt forms for our service desk!

Like # people like this
Sue Lund
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

We're looking forward to this as the ProForma tool is very user friendly.

Is this going to be included in the Standard version, or only Premium?

Like Simon H likes this
Matt Lane August 30, 2021

@Kate Clavet Please make sure user-picker fields in ProForma forms are useable by all customers that use our JSM portal (even those with site access only - no product licence access) so they can choose any users in our ecosystem by default (this is how JSM form user-picker fields currently work OOTB). Currently the way permissions work for user-picker fields in ProForma is not ideal at all... 

Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
August 31, 2021

Hi @Matt Lane ! Thanks for the feedback, I've passed it along to the proper team. 

Best,

Kate 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events