Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitation to Participate in JSM Assets Data Consumption Research

Hello Team 👋

I'm Mohamed Hassan, a Product Manager on the JSM Assets team, overseeing the consumption of Assets data. Our focus extends to various aspects such as viewing Assets information within and outside of Assets, Assets custom fields, and Assets information display across Atlassian products.

Currently, we're actively shaping the future of the Assets consumption experience, and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to engage in a conversation with your team to gain deeper insights into your Assets data consumption requirements and pain points.

If you are currently using Assets and you could spare some time, we invite you to choose a suitable slot from our available time slots here . In case none of these times work for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at mhassan@atlassian.com, and we'll make every effort to accommodate your schedule.

Thank you for considering our request, and we look forward to the possibility of collaborating with your team.

Best regards,

Mohamed Hassan

Product Manager | Jira Service Management

2 comments

Andrey Kiyanovsky November 17, 2023

Please consider the following as high-priority.

• Filtering assets based on the built-in and custom fields.
  • Asset custom fields take a lot of screen place. In the example below, 4 fields take up all the screen. Maybe you should consider a new custom field type "read-only asset field" that will take up one row and have a possibility of being expanded.
    • image.png
Rick Westbrock November 20, 2023

I will book a time slot but wanted to mention here that we have a use case to export Assets objects for import into an external database for reporting purposes. We will also be exporting service project issues which have Assets custom fields but I don't know yet if that exported data will need to include attributes of the objects in those fields.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events