Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing new project templates to help finance, marketing and analytics teams get started in JSM

Hi Atlassian Community!

My name is Gemma and I’m a Product Manager on the Jira Service Management Cloud team.

When setting up a new service project, you can choose from a range of Jira Service Management templates tailored for specific needs. These templates help teams get set up quickly by including pre-configured request types, workflows, and other features relevant to their type.

A major focus for my team has been to make it easier for more types of teams to get started in Jira Service Management. So, I’m excited to share that over the next few weeks, we’ll be rolling out three new project templates to help finance, marketing, and analytics teams set up their service projects and manage incoming requests.

Finance service management

The finance service management template provides teams with a central place to field queries, and triage and manage budget, spend, and other finance requests.

Finance.png

Marketing service management

The marketing service management template is designed to help teams manage, track, and report on marketing requests from asset creation to content updates.

Marketing.png

Analytics service management

The analytics service management template provides teams with a central place to capture, triage, and manage analytics and data requests.

Analytics.png

Creating a project using a service project template is easy! Go to Projects > Create project and in the Service management section, choose the template that best suits your work. Add your project details, then select Create project.

Follow these steps on how to create a service project

We’d love your feedback on these templates, along with requests of other templates you’d like to see next!

Cheers,

Gemma

4 comments

Johanna Pichotka_APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 17, 2022

Love these new templates. Especially the Marketing one. (Me being in Marketing... go figure) 

I'm not really that familiar with JSM and didn't think about using it for something other than support. That's why I love to see this. 

Like Gemma likes this
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2022

Hi @Gemma 

Will the feature be added to data center versions as well ? 

Like Carmen Nadeau likes this
Carmen Nadeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2022

I keep seing those articles promoting all those nice new features....all in the Cloud, never in the DC. <sigh>

Gemma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2022

Thanks for your sharing your comments! For DC, we don't have new templates on our roadmap at the moment. 

Like Rilwan Ahmed likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events