Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you want to link Sharepoint or Google Drive knowledge resources to Jira Service Management?

Hello everyone,

We’re excited to share that our team is working on a new feature that allows project admins to link Sharepoint or Google Drive knowledge resources with Jira Service Management. Upon successful integration, the idea is to let your customers search the linked articles on your help center just like the articles from linked Confluence spaces. These additional resources will increase your knowledge repository and your customers would be able to self-serve resulting in fewer service requests.

To make this feature a success and understand the different use cases, we would like to invite participants who can share their input with us. Any feedback that we receive during these chats would help us prioritize and build something useful for Jira Service Management users.

If this is something that interests you, please fill out this form. Alternatively, you can get in touch with the product manager directly at jjayanth@atlassian.com.

3 comments

Masayuki Abe June 5, 2023

@Yukti Tuli 

Hi,

I think it's a good idea, but I would like to express my wishes:

It is essential to have knowledge suggestions that correspond to access rights to the file.
It would be even better if text contained in files in Sharepoint/Google Drive can be searched.

Like # people like this
Joseph
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2023

@Masayuki Abe 

Thanks for bringing this up. Yes, we will factor in both these points while building the solution. :) 

For anyone with this particular challenge, please fill out this form and we can add you to our EAP (early access program) list when we start rolling this out. 

cheers

joe

Product Manager, 

Jira Service Management

Like Masayuki Abe likes this
Koichi Nishikawa December 21, 2023

Hi, When will information about this feature be updated?

We are looking forward to its release.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events