Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you looking to set up Jira Service Management for a business team? We want to help you

To our friends here in the Community,

Are you looking to set up Jira Service Management for a business use case (e.g., human resources, marketing, analytics, legal, facilities, etc.) but don’t know where to start?

We’d love to better understand your needs so we can help you find success with our product.

Click here to sign up!

Note: there is no guarantee you’ll be selected, but we’ll do our best to accommodate as many of you as we can.

What we are offering

The Jira Service Management product team would like to offer our time to help you get up and running with our product. We will meet with you ongoing to:

• Understand your needs

• Help you understand how to use the product

• Identify the best service desk configuration for your needs

• Make sure your service desk launches successfully

What we are not offering

While we will absolutely help you understand how to set up the product using our test instance, we won’t do the actual configuration of your service desk for you. This is because we don’t want to put you in a situation where you are dependent on us to make changes to your set up. We want to empower you so you are confident managing it yourself.

Which teams we are looking to talk to

We are focused on working with business teams. These teams do not include IT, devOps or customer support. If you are a member of these teams, don’t worry! We have many teams looking at technical teams and if you’d like to talk to the product team, please comment below.

The teams we are looking to talk to are:

• Human Resources

• Marketing

• Legal

• Analytics

• Facilities

• Finance

• Design

• Sales

• Fleet services

• Events / Catering

• Business operations

We are looking to engage members of those teams directly, so if you work in a different department but are working with one of these teams, we’d love to be able to talk to both you and your stakeholders.

Do you know someone who would benefit from this?

Let’s face it. Most of the folks here on Community are Jira experts. But what if you know someone in one of these teams who would benefit from this?

We’d love for you to share this page and get them to sign up.

If you’d also like to be involved, make sure they add your name to the ticket so we include you in the sessions we run.

How do I get involved?

Just click on this link to sign up and we’ll reach out to you if you’re selected! We’d love to hear from you.

If you have any questions or would like to contact me directly, you can email me at jgonsalkorale@atlassian.com.

Best regards,

Jehan Gonsalkorale

Senior Product Manager, Jira Service Management

2 comments

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

@Jehan Gonsalkorale -

It is great seeing this post, I have submitted and looking forward to participate in the research project.

Best, Joseph

Like # people like this
Jane Mironga May 26, 2023

Hi Jehan

Please be on the look out for an email from myself 

Best Regards 

Jane 

Like said kouzibry likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events