Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your request could not be created. Please check the fields have been correctly filled in.

Balázs Kerekes November 4, 2019

Dears,

I have the above mentioned error when I am trying to create a ticket from email, via customer portal and also from the admin panel. 

Recently we moved from server to cloud, no changes has been made regarding fields, neither rights. As we have different issue types but with the same fieldset, I would say that there will be a problem with the fields, however, I can not find out what is the problem exactly.

I would really appreciate your help with this case. Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2019

Could you check the workflow? Specifically the create transition?

Balázs Kerekes November 4, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your answer! I have checked everything except this... There were several post-functions which were made back in the time. Interesting enough, it did not cause any problem until we moved to cloud.

Thank you once again!

Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2019

Sure. Glad to help.

girish_nagappa July 10, 2023

This helped me also and the issue is due to script runner plugin is what i believe

I took an alternative way as a temporary outcome.

Regards,

Girish. N

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events