Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We couldn't verify that you're not a robot. Try sending the request again.

Angela Deng August 28, 2018

I keep on getting this error when I try to test the service desk portal for JIRA Service Desk. I'm setting up the Service Desk for my team to potentially migrate to. 

No captcha is shown and when you click send, the error "We couldn't verify that you're not a robot. Try sending the request again" displays. I have the permission set as anyone can submit a request without logging in already. Please reference the 2nd screenshot. 

I really am not sure what's wrong. Please help :(

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 1.47.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 1.53.34 PM.png

4 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2018

Hi Angela,

I reached out to the Cloud support team and there was a setting we were able to disable and so now you should be able to see the captcha.

Can you please verify?

To future internet travelers: if you run into the same issue on your Cloud instance, please raise a support ticket and we can have a look at your instance for you.

Regards,

Shannon

Angela Deng August 30, 2018

Perfect! It worked, thank you very much! :)

Chris G_ September 20, 2018

Hi Shannon, we are having the same issue.  It it possible to do the same thing for our instance

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2018

Hi Chris,

We can certainly have a look. Please go ahead and raise a support ticket per my response above and they'll be able to take a look at that for you.

Regards,

Shannon

Brianne Bearese November 15, 2020

I'm having the exact same problem. Can you help me too?

markusrommel October 18, 2021

Hi @Angela Deng

I am having this problem as well. Can you please advise.

0 votes
Jira Admin Team March 3, 2024

I also have this problem

0 votes
Thibaud FREARD (Support Bleez) June 7, 2023

I also have this problem

0 votes
Purushotham Kathi April 5, 2023

I'm trying to create a OHID , getting error We are unable to confirm that you are not a robot. This OH|ID will not be created

can you help me on this please

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events