It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Trouble assign new user to ticket

Hello,

We have created a new user creo@natexo.com

The problem is that as a part of Production team, we need to assign to him tickets from the Production department project , but we can't. It say that he doesn't exist.

2 answers

1 accepted

Constance,

Have you added the member as a user in the project? Have you given the user permission to be assigned issues (project permission)?

Victor

Hello Victor, 

You are right, it was as simple as this! 

Thanks!

Thanks. Please accept the answer for future users who might have the same issue.

0 votes
Deleted user Jul 17, 2018

Hi @Constance Tanguy,

Has the user of that email registered their address with your instance when you set up their account? I have to assume the user has not logged in yet and Jira treats this as an inactive user until the registration email link has been used.

Are you able to check this?

Thanks

My bad! The guy just wasn't active in the project! 

thanks for your help anyway!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

280 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you