Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Customers' quick query links

Rosa M Fossi February 10, 2019

Hello Community, Is there a way to edit these quick links in the Customer section of Service Desk? 

customers-quick-query-links.png

We have noticed that the query is skewed because it uses: 

reporter in organizationMembers(customername)

instead of simply:

Organization = (customername)

This is an issue because due to the nature of our business, we have a couple of "parent' companies, and this query retrieves any ticket opened by a member that is listed in its org instead of just ticket FOR the org. 

Example: Jon Jones is the customer lead for Lima (parent company) and Echo (child company).  When I click "View Closed" for Lima, it also lists results for Echo because Jon is part of both orgs.  I need to update the query to use just Org name instead of members.

wrong-results.png

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2019

Hi Rosa,

I love the Genie avatar btw!

I am not in the Jira Service Desk team but I reached out to them and they confirmed that this is the way the product is intended to behave for now.

The "view closed" link for a customer shows all closed tickets by that customer.

The view closed link on the organisation level will show all the closed tickets by all customers in the organisation.

The team have taken on board this feedback and added an issue to our public instance of Jira: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-7945 

You can go there and vote for it and other feature requests.  

Rosa M Fossi February 11, 2019

Thanks Martyn!   I chose it because I'm pretty sure that is how my team sees me :)  

I appreciate the link to the suggestion ticket. I'll vote it and keep an eye out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events