Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result screen after moving issue to different project

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2019

We're working through setting up multiple Service Desk projects for different departments in the organization. I've found instructions on permissions required to move issues between projects (Create and Move permissions on all Service Desk projects), and the action of moving issues works as expected.

However, the staff moving the issues do not have any other permissions in the other SD projects. When the Move action ins complete, it drops the "mover" to a screen that tells them there are no issues (something to that effect). I understand why, as the issue being moved is no longer visible to them in the moved-to project, but the message is a little confusing to the person moving the issue. It's not confirming that the move was successful, it's basically saying "I can't find your issue".

Has anyone found a way to make this more friendly without adding additional rights?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events